20 April 2020 COVID-19 Survey Member Responses – Summary
Several Executive Networks members raised questions over the past two weeks that were not adequately addressed during our standing COVD-19 Virtual Roundtables. More than 50 members from 43 different member companies submitted answers this week. Full responses organized by member company are included in the appendix.
Question 1: Have you already or are you planning to adjust your 2020 year-end performance reviews? If so, how?
Question 2: How are you handling compensation for workers affected by temporary, limited site closures? (i.e. site shuts for 2 days for a deep clean)
Question 3: How are you adjusting and/or maintaining development and retention programs for your most senior executive leaders?
Question 4: Which of the following safety measures are you implementing as you re-open (or plan to re-open) office worksites in some regions?
Members Also Shared Other Measures They are Taking:
- Installing equipment for touchless doors (3 companies)
- Touchless coffee and vending (2 companies)
- Increased presence of medical personnel (4 companies)
- Additional PTO for (employees) who live with frontline healthcare workers (2 companies)
- Social distancing stickers, sneeze-guards and other PPE
- Health Questionaires
- Social distancing floor markers
- Serology tests
- New restrictive maximum building capacity policies
If your team is dealing with similar issues or have questions you’d like answered please fill out the form below!