The 2023 Pay Equity and Transparency Study
Pay equity and transparency is a business differentiator, but few organizations are executing effectively. To help organizations better understand how they can achieve pay equity and pay transparency, we surveyed 1,011 global HR and business leaders in early 2023, along with employees from varied industries and demographic groups.
Key findings for this white paper include:
- Leaders think pay equity matters, but inequities still exist in workforces.
- Leaders say pay equity and transparency is a business priority, but workers don’t see organizations making it happen.
- Perceptions of fair pay differ by ethnic-racial, gender, and age groups.
- Few organizations have the ability to effectively assess and act on pay equity issues.
- Pay equity progress is stalled by inadequate communication.
Fill out the form below to claim your copy of The 2023 Pay Equity and Transparency Study White Paper.
Get your copy today!
*Your information is valuable to us and we are committed to keeping it confidential. We do not sell or share any personal information collected by our site to third party individuals or companies at any time.