Well-being in the Workplace: A Human Imperative for All of Us
EN’s latest whitepaper discusses six key findings drawn from our latest research, Well-being in the Workplace, and proposes recommendations for how organizations should respond to work-related stress and employee well-being needs.
Key findings for this white paper include:
- Leaders rate their well-being higher and report less burnout than employees.
- Employees don’t feel their organization cares about their well-being.
- Well-being differs by the work environment an employee is operating in.
- The most commonly offered well-being benefits are flexible work and access to mental health resources.
- Leaders and employees have differing views about how stress and anxiety are handled in the workplace.
Fill out the form below to claim your copy of Well-being in the Workplace: A Human Imperative for All of Us and learn what 6 actions you can take to address the challenges with employee well-being.
Get your copy today!
*Your information is valuable to us and we are committed to keeping it confidential. We do not sell or share any personal information collected by our site to third party individuals or companies at any time.