Redefining Talent for the Future
Heads of Talent came together during our 2022 Autumn GTIN Network Meeting. Participating member companies included Chevron, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, BT, Dow Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Cerner, Danaher ,Geico, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation, Deutsche Post DHL Group, and WestRock.
Here are some of the key insights:
- Leaders’ goals should include business impact
- Level Up: business impact goals, better integration with talent processes, limit participation to high potentials.
- Build high performing teams through action learning:
- Level Up: create stronger business cases, identify ROI, resources, and cost of ideas, ensure sponsors have high respect, availability, and ownership, only utilize crucial business issues.
- Leaders understand the competitive landscape:
- Level Up: involve senior sponsors in the visits, increase awareness of up-and-coming competitors, explore large and potentially disruptive competitors.
To find out more information about the event, fill out the form below!
Request a recap below!
*Your information is valuable to us and we are committed to keeping it confidential. We do not sell or share any personal information collected by our site to third party individuals or companies at any time.